Here I am to Worship

9:52:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

“Worship is not an experience. Worship is an act, and this takes discipline. We are to worship ‘in spirit and in truth.’ Never mind about the feelings. We are to worship in spite of them.”
Elisabeth Elliot

You are my God

This song was created by Tim Hughes in the year 1999 after reading the book of Philippians and it has already been sang and covered by a number of different music artists.

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

The lyrics of the song were so wonderful and amazing, that you can feel the love of Jesus, remember His sacrifices, and experience the spirit of humility by listening to it.

God loves you and He wants you to worship Him in spirit and in truth.
I encourage you to just bow before the Lord and give Him the praises and glory that He alone deserves.

God bless you!