12 Bible Verses for Encouragement

6:32:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


There are times when we feel like giving up due to the problems we have in our life. It might be because of our work, studies, family issues, health problems, relationships, or anything that causes stress in our life.

If you are in one of these situations, do not fret, God is with you. You just have to listen to Him and read His words.

Here are 12 scriptures in the Bible that will uplift your spirit and encourage you when you are in troubled waters:

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you;
He will never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27

"I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:8

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of many kinds,
because you know that the testing of your faith
produces perseverance."
James 1:2-3

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?"
Psalm 56:3-4

"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted 
and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:17-18

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened 
and I will give you rest." 
Matthew 11:28 

"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? 
If God is for us,who can be against us?" 
Romans 8:31

"You are my hiding place;you will protect me from trouble 
and surround me with songs of deliverance." 
Psalm 32:7 

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; 
He will never let the righteous be shaken." 
Psalm 55:22 

I hope you got blessed by reading His words of love for you. Just keep on praying and continue trusting in Him. He has great plans for you.

Thank you for watching! God bless you!