The hands that made the stars

1:25:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Did you know that there are an average of 100 billion stars per galaxy?
the maker of the stars holds your heart
The hands that made the stars are holding your heart.

Multiply that 100 billion stars to about 10 billion galaxies existing in the universe (you can do the math), the numbers are incredibly massive!

That's how great our God is! And here we are, constantly worrying about our life, our future.

Do we really know what kind of God we serve?

"But Zion said, The Lord has forsaken me;
my Lord has forgotten me.
Can a woman forget her nursing child,
that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?
Even these may forget,
yet I will not forget you.
Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are continually before me.
Isaiah 49:14-16

He loves you and He knows your needs. So stop worrying! Whenever you feel like there is no hope, just look up and remember that the maker of the stars is your Father and He loves you.

God bless you!