Beginnings

12:22:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


new year

Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
Alan Cohen

I have to apologize for the long hiatus and for not being able to reply to your questions both here and in my email. Things have been busy lately and this year has been quite a roller coaster ride. :)

I am just so excited to post more and share about God's goodness on this blog now that I have more free time to do so.

I know everyone is busy preparing for the coming new year. Families get together with food and fruits in the table. People are preparing their lists of New Year's resolutions and promises.

With all these going on, I would just like to remind everyone that we must give time to our Lord and lift up our plans to Him. Yes, a new year is a new beginning, but God is the God of beginnings. He can restore and renew our lives whatever year, month, or day it is.

Isn't God so amazing? 

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22

May God bless you and your family this coming 2017!